Location: Shoalwater Bay Casino | Type: Full Time | Pay: $16/hr +tips
We are looking for a Cashier/Cook to join our team. The Cashier manages all transactions with customers accurately and…
We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently and support the Manager/Team in daily activities. Extra responsibilities include cooking when necessary as back up or when scheduled. Cashier’s responsibility is to ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction to our internal and external customers.
Responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have attention to detail, previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate.
You should also be available to work days, evening and weekend shifts.
Full Time Position: Café Cashier/Cook
Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Salary: $16.00 plus tips
Reports to: Café Supervisor
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers (Micros-POS)
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the Cafe
- Maintain clean and tidy Cafe
- Stocking supplies in Café and food order deliveries
- Other duties as directed by management
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- High school degree or GED · Must be reliable and have good transportation · Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
For an application please contact Dawn Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 360-268-7515
It is the policy of Shoalwater Bay Casino to promote tribal self-sufficiency by employing tribal members, other enrolled Native Americans, Alaskans, Hawaiians and all descendants at all levels of Tribal Enterprises. Indian Preference (PL93-638) is an important factor considered in making employment decisions and will be applied to qualified applicants.
It is a policy of Shoalwater Bay Casino to promote tribal self-sufficiency by employing tribal members, other enrolled Native Americans, Alaskans, Hawaiians and all descendants at all level of Tribal Enterprises. Indian Preference (PL93-638) is an important factor considered in making employment decision, and will be applied to qualified applicants.
To apply, please download the application and follow all instructions.Download Application