Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Supervisor Capacity: WBE/Casino Accounting Team Members
Salary: $ 100,000 to $130,000 DOE
Job Summary: A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a senior executive role that manages the financial actions of a company. The CFO's duties include tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Ensuring continued regulatory compliance with application Federal, State, and Tribal Laws regulations, and ordinances; BSA/Title 31, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); internal controls, and policy and procedures through disciplinary action if necessary.
- Appraising the organization’s financial position and issuing periodic reports on the organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth
- Analyzing and directing all cost accounting procedures, overseeing and directing budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, long range forecasting, and insurance activities
- Directing the Controller in developing, submitting for review, and administering policies and procedures, and acquiring necessary equipment and applications to maintain adequate accounting controls and services
- Overseeing and directing the preparation and issuance of the annual reports(s)
- Directing and analyzing studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization’s policies and operations
- Analyzing operational issues affecting functional groups and the whole organization, and determining their financial impact
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with Federal and State organizations, financial institutions, and the investment community
- Deploying a management philosophy that encourages and effectuates teamwork, planning communication, responsibility and accountability
- Hiring and supervising department team members, ensuring skills assessments and training are completed, and coaching and contributing to the positive development of existing team members
- Additional duties within job scope as may be assigned by the CEO For an application please contact Dawn Mallory at email@example.com or please call 360-268-7515
- It is the policy of Shoalwater Bay Casino to promote tribal self-sufficiency by employing tribal members, other enrolled Native Americans, Alaskans, Hawaiians and all descendants at all levels of Tribal Enterprises. Indian Preference (PL93-638) is an important factor considered in making employment decisions and will be applied to qualified applicants.
To apply, please download the application and follow all instructions.Download Application