- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies and guidelines are followed
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in business administration or facility management preferred
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
For an application please contact Dawn Mallory at email@example.com or please call 360-268-7515
It is the policy of Shoalwater Bay Casino to promote tribal self-sufficiency by employing tribal members, other enrolled Native Americans, Alaskans, Hawaiians and all descendants at all levels of Tribal Enterprises. Indian Preference (PL93-638) is an important factor considered in making employment decisions and will be applied to qualified applicants.
Must be able to pass a Drug Test and be able to pass a Comprehensive Background Check. It is the policy of Willapa Bay Enterprises to promote tribal self-sufficiency by employing tribal members; other enrolled Native Americans, Alaskans, Hawaiians and all descendants at all levels of Tribal Enterprises. Indian Preference (PL93-638) is an important factor considered in making employment decision, and will be applied to qualified applicants.
To apply, please download the application and follow all instructions.Download Application